Welcome to Portal ExamBodh

Get in touch on

Ads Area

GIC Officer Scale I Result 2021 – Interview Result Released

Name of the Post: GIC of India Officer Scale I Interview Result Released

Post Date: 10-03-2021

Latest Update: 13-11-2021

Total Vacancy: 44

Brief Information: General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC of India) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale I in the cadre of Assistant Manager Scale I vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.


Important Links

Group Discussion & Interview ListList – I | II
Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad

ExamBodh Centre